4 Key Services
- D.A., Richland County
- Business Start-up Planning.
Step-by-step coaching. How to start your new business.
- Small Business Lending.
Simple application. Quick approval decisions. Designed for those who need just a few thousand dollars.
- Marketing Support.
Specializing in Direct Marketing. Getting the word out about your business.
- Business Expansion Planning.
Adding products or services. Another location. Adding staff. How to grow your business.
How It Works
- Start by calling SWCAP Business Development at 608-935-2326
- We can send you information, or... Even better, we can schedule a meeting that lets us learn how we can best support your business venture. There is no fee for this meeting.
- If you decide to enroll in one of our programs, we'll set up a work plan that fits in your schedule.
There may be a modest fee for our services. We determine that during our first - no cost - meeting.
The mission of the Southwestern Wisconsin Community Action Program's Business Development Program is to help people in Grant, Green, Iowa, Lafayette and Richland counties improve their standard of living through self-employment.
Successful SWCAP Business Clients
SWCAP Business Development results to date:
- B.A., Grant County
- 21 new business start-ups
- 7 business expansions
- $957,000 of business funding
- 81 new jobs
Ask for Business Development
149 North Iowa Street
Dodgeville, WI 53533